Dr. Uchiyama Course 03
#5 Advantages of rubber dam 1
Nov 1, 2022
- 00:19~Tips on infiltration anesthesia
- 01:27~Rubber dam for anterior restorations
- 04:29~Walking bleach under microscope
- 08:13~A case of caries in the centrum of a mandibular second molar
- 09:54~An abutment built up at the same time as a resin restoration
When rubber dam protection is used in restorative treatment, it is necessary to drill holes with a certain degree of vigor. Dr. Uchiyama has made it more efficient by using the same drilling method for anterior teeth, molars, and root canal treatment. In the first half of the lecture, he talked about the drilling and fixing methods and the use of floss to fix the rubber dam firmly in place.
In the second half of the lecture, he discussed a difficult case in which the gingiva was black and transparent due to root staining, and esthetically restored the tooth using a microscope and a rubber dam.