Dr. Uchiyama Course 03
#4 Microscopes and rubber dam
Nov 1, 2022
- 00:19~Necessity of rubber dam
- 04:31~Cases with microscope
- 05:15~Diagnosis with CT
- 05:31~Removal under the microscope
- 06:38~Formation under the microscope
- 09:03~Provisional restorations
Don't you think that rubber dams are just for performance and don't affect your clinical practice with or without them?
There was a time when Dr. Uchiyama himself actually did not use them. However, he now uses rubber dams in all cases when he can. He summarized the advantages of using rubber dams and how to prepare them in advance.
He also discussed how to form the abutment teeth with a microscope and how to create a provisional restoration. Please also pay attention to Dr. Uchiyama's focus on how to eliminate bleeding from the gingiva.