Dr. Uchiyama Course 03
#1 Advantages of Microscopes
Nov 1, 2022
- 00:19~How did you get started with microscopes?
- 01:37~Introduction of EXTARO 300
- 02:22~Reasons for using a microscope
- 03:53~Changes in posture and gaze
- 06:17~How does a microscope work?
- 07:27~Vision Control = Minimal Invasive
- 07:52~Treatment with microscope
- 09:27~What is important when using a microscope
- 10:58~Mirror or direct view?
- 12:20~Treatment using a microscope
Do you think that the microscope is a tool for specialists who use it for treatments performed by specialists? According to Dr. Uchiyama, it is a necessary tool for generalists who can use it for any kind of treatment.
He told us about his encounter with the microscope and the changes that have occurred in his practice and body since he started using it in his clinical practice.
He also talks about the method he actually uses in his clinical practice from each point of view on the issue of whether the mirror technique is better or the direct view is better.