Dr. Uchiyama Course 03
#7 Bonding with microscope
Nov 1, 2022
- 01:11~Anterior median
- 01:58~Plaque out with glycine powder
- 02:40~Adhesive manipulation and selective etching
- 04:23~Morphology imposition using strips
- 06:39~Before and after
- 07:51~Extraction case of dental maxillary sinusitis
- 10:36~Ext under micro
- 12:15~EXTARO 300 extraction socket visibility
- 14:21~Implant placement 6 months after extraction
This is a CR restoration using a microscope and rubber dam. Using actual microscopic cases, he taught us how to do plaque out and how to remove excess resin, and he explained each step in detail, mentioning recommended instruments and materials.
When extraction is performed under the microscope, it is easy to see the difference between the bone surface, soft tissue, and even the defective granulation during curettage of the extraction socket.
This video shows the importance of preoperative CT diagnosis and the importance of anticipating post-extraction treatment.